2017 New Coming SUPSOO G820 Multi-Platform Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Mic For PC, Mac, PS4, New Xbox one, Laptop, iPad, iPod Bass Stereo Surround Sound Gaming Headphones - Black Green
Color: Supsoo G820 Black Green
- 【CRISP SURROUND SOUND】This amazing gaming headset is carefully designed to provide you a high quality surround sound, bringing you vivid sound field, sound clarity, and sound shock feeling.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Earmuffs are made of skin-friendly leather material, reducing the pressure/heat and blocking out ambient noise to ensure great experience of gaming. Fully adjustable headband fits all players at any age.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MICROPHONE】The noise-reducing microphone reduces distracting background noise so your voice can be clearly heard, which enables you to clearly deliver messages while you are gaming.
- 【EASY OPERATION】Anti-winding cable is equipped with a rotary volume controller and a microphone switch, which allows you to control the volume easily and mute the micrphone conveniently.
- 【MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE】Perfectly matches with your New Xbox One, PC, Mac, PS4, Laptop and any other device that features a compatible jack. BUT an extra Microsoft adapter is required (Not Included) when connecting to your old version Xbox one controller.
Hardware Platform: xbox one
Operating System: PC
Details: Technical Specification:
Loudhailer diameter: 40mm(NdFeB)
Frequency range: 20-20.000Hz
Sensitivity: 113+/-3dB at 1kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm at 1khz
Max Input power: 30mW (maximum)
Mic Dimension: 6.0*5.0mm
Mic Sensitivity: -54dB +/- 3 dB
Magnet size: 15.5 x 2.0mm
Cable length: Approx 2.2m
Distortion: smaller than 5% THD
1 x SUPSOO G820 Gaming headset For PS4 New Xbox one
1 x 3.5mm Jack Cable 1 to 2
You need an extra Microsoft adapter(Not included) when connecting to your old version Xbox one controller. This item don't include the adapter for Xbox 360.
Before apply the headset on your PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well.
PS4 Setting: Insert the headset on 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad, then long press the PS4 button or enter the system Settings, there is a peripheral machines, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "output to the headphones", then change it to "all audio ".