5 Port USB Type C Mini Continuum Docking Station, Supports Up To 3840×2160 at 30HZ
- Supports Wired connection for Windows 10 Continuum
- VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode Standard support.
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type‐A x2(for keyboard / mouse); USB 3.0 Type‐A x1. Video Out: HDMI output up to 1080p x1. LAN：(DUD1330 only): RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet x1.
- Supports Bus‐Powered and Self‐Powered: Max. 1.5A upstream charging for phone when connecting with power adapter.
- Plug & Play
With the Sabrent DS-CMND 5 Port USB Type-C Docking Station, you can now connect your phone, tablet, laptop, or PC to multiple USB devices.
The Sabrent Continuum function on Windows 10 Smart phones turns your phone into a desktop computer. Not only can you use your phone to answer phone calls, connect to social media, and use other communication functions, you can now also operate Microsoft Office Programs.
Simply connect your phone with the dock and make presentations outside the office or manage your files at home while answering phone calls. This dock allows you to have your own mobile office.
The Type-C connection enables you to transfer data at Super-Speeds, extend your display and much more with one single cable connected to your computer.
Featuring Multi-Device connection, you have the ability of Ethernet connection for all your devices.
The 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports allow you to transfer data between your peripherals.
With the HDMI port, you can expand your displays with an additional monitor.
Charge and Sync with an additional USB 3.0 type-A port.
- HDMI DisplayPort Resolution 1920×1080@60Hz (for phone) 3840×2160 @30Hz (for PC).
- Compact Design Ideal For on the go or minimal work space.
- 2 USB 2.0 Type‐A ideal for additional peripherals.
- USB 3.0 Type‐A port for charging and data transfer.
- RJ-45 Gigabit 10/100/1000 Ethernet Adapter.
- Max. 1.5A USB 3.0 port for device charging port.
- Plug and play (No driver installation needed).
- USB‐C Smartphone / Laptop / Tablet / PC and:
- Windows 10 enabled phone.
- Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet / PC.
- Mac OS.
- USB‐C requires full features: USB data transfer, HDMI DisplayPort Extension mode, USB Type-A Power Delivery, Ethernet.
- Multi-Function USB Type-C Dock
- USB‐C Cable
- Power Adapter
- User’s Manual