APC Smart-UPS 1000VA UPS Battery Backup with Pure Sine Wave Output (SMC1000)
- 1000VA / 600W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Pure Sine Wave UPS provides highest degree of compatibility with active PFC power supplies and electronics
- 8 battery backup and surge protector outlets
- Smart UPS battery backup with LCD Display
- Network-grade power supply conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts low input voltage and trims high voltage without battery operation. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Superior Equipment and Data Protection
The most affordable true sine wave UPS's in the Smart-UPS family. The efficient, Smart-UPS C is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers, small switches, networking devices, and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
Smart-UPS C brings the reliability of the worlds most popular network and server UPS to entry level applications.
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 120V
The Smart-UPS provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Smart-UPS also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.
The Smart-UPS also includes unique features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and "AVR Bypass" also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Smart-UPS’ standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
SMC1000 FeaturesAPC Smart-UPS LCD Display: Easy to read status of utility and battery backup conditions
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display: Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Cold-start cable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
APC by Schneider Electric Is Proud to Bring You the First ENERGY STAR Qualified UPS Models
Acknowledged for meeting standardized energy efficiency requirements and passing the program's testing, the selected Smart-UPS and Back-UPS products have been recognized for their abilities to both save customers money while helping to protect the environment.
In addition to delivering significant overall savings and providing critical, reliable functions within small to medium businesses and homes, the Schneider Electric Smart-UPS and Back-UPS were qualified by an independent laboratory on the following criteria to become marked as ENERGY STAR:
Efficiency: UPS products considered must achieve operational efficiency in the top 25 percent of the market, thus allowing customers to realize lower electrical operating costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
Performance Tested: All UPS products are subject to the EPA's ENERGY STAR test procedure.
Published Results: UPS products must achieve specific test results, including efficiencies at 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent loads, as well as no load losses and other characteristics which are published on the EPA's web site.
Easy-to-Use Auto Shutdown Software with Power and Energy Management Features
PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and prevents potential data corruption. Designed for exceptional usability, it provides first-time users with optimal protection based on APC industry-leading power management expertise. Users also have the option to tailor PowerChute settings for their individual circumstances. Energy cost and CO2 information provides a greater understanding of the energy consumed by protected equipment and energy plans enable cost savings. Note: Features vary by Smart-UPS model and by operating system.
|Power Capacity (VA/Watts)||1000/600||1500/900||750/500||1000/700||1500/1000|
|Battery runtime for a load of:|
|Display||LCD Status Display
||Intuitive, configurable LCD interface
|Number and type of outlets||(8) 5-15R||(6) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R||(6) 5-15R||(6) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R||(8) 5-15R||(6) 5-15R|
|Switched outlet group - for load segmentation||✓||✓||✓|
|Pure sine wave output||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High efficiency Green operating mode (ENERGY STAR Qualified )||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Software||Power Chute Business Edition Software included, serial and USB ports|
|Smart-slot to accept network card and other accessories||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Voltage regulation (AVR)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extended range AVR (boosts incoming voltage up to 30% with battery use)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Output Power Capacity: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Max Configurable Power: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (8) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 93 - 130V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 85 - 136V
- Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time*: 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): --
- Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 455 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 8.46 in
- Maximum Width: 6.73 in
- Maximum Depth: 17.28 in
- Net Weight: 38.07 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 43.1 lbs
- Shipping Height: 14.8 in
- Shipping Width: 12.91 in
- Shipping Depth: 23.43 in
- Color: Black
- Units per Pallet: 24.00
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, NOM, UL 1778
- Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
*The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
APC by Schneider Electric Keeps You Protected and Energy Efficient
Other APC UPS Systems, Surge Suppressors, and accessories are available to provide reliable, cost-effective power protection for your electronics.