ARRIS SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Certified with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Cablevision, and more
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more. Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router)
- Requires Cable Internet Service. If you're not sure if your provider is cable, call them to confirm. Internet speeds based on your cable providers service - up to 343 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload
- Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads; 8 download & 4 upload channels. Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter,
- Great for streaming HD Video, gaming, shopping, high speed-downloading, working, high-quality voice and video conferencing, and peer-to-peer networking.
Legal Disclaimer: f there is a problem with any device I sell within 14-days, please contact me for my address. Once I receive the defective unit, I will happily refund your purchase price. If the unit is damaged or packaging is not reusable then a restocking fee may be imposed to cover expenses. Returns only accepted when in unopened condition and same shipper packaging. It must match serial number and any applicable MAC addresses of unit sold. Please know that I do not charge handling fees or markup shipping. I will ship the item within 48hrs.
Publisher: ARRIS Solutions, Inc.
Release Date: 2015-07-12
Details: Building upon the success of the SB6121, ARRIS Surfboard SB6141 enhances your personal media experience, at lightning-fast broadband speed. It harnesses the power of DOCSIS 3.0 technology to bond up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels--providing you advanced multimedia services with data rates up to 343 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload depending on your Cable Internet provider service. That makes streaming HD Video, gaming, shopping, downloading, working, high-quality voice and video conferencing, and peer-to-peer networking applications far more realistic, faster, and efficient than ever before.