Cisco SG200-26P Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch, 24 10/100/1000 Ports, PoE and 2 Combo Mini-GBIC Ports (SLM2024PT)
- Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced Features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing and IPv6 support.
- Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Important Note: Only 12 ports support POE.
Legal Disclaimer: All Sales are Final.
Operating System: Linux | Mac OS | Windows
Publisher: CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE
Warranty: Peace of Mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.
Details: The Cisco SG200-26P (SLM2024PT-NA) switch is an affordable 26-port Gigabit Ethernet smart switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE), including two combination mini-GBIC ports, that delivers the performance needed to support high-bandwidth applications. It delivers the basic security and quality of service (QoS) features needed to share network resources and connect network devices. The switch has native support for IPv6 as well as the previous IPv4 standard ensuring your network is ready for the next generation of technologies. With energy-efficient technology, it optimizes power use to reduce energy costs without compromising performance. It's easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco SG200-26P provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability and performance in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.