Corsair Hydro Series Cooling H75 Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- 25mm thick radiator core (29mm including housing) for enhanced compatibility with small cases
- Copper micro fin cold plate with high quality, quiet ceramic bearing pump
- Easy to use tool-free black nickel finish mounting brackets for modern CPUs
- Dual SP120L PWM fans for great performance and adjustable noise levels
- Fan Speed 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- AM4 bracket not included. Please visit the Ryzen page on the Corsair website to order a free AM4 retention bracket.Compatibility -IntelTM LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3 AMDTM sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, and AM4
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Warranty: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Details: Hydro Series H75 provides effective and efficient liquid CPU cooling in a compact size. The 120mm radiator has a thickness of only 25mm and is paired with standard diameter, kink-resistant tubing for compatibility with smaller cases and tighter spaces. The dual SP120L 120mm fans support PWM motherboard fan headers, so your motherboard can automatically control fan speeds based on CPU temperature. The tool-free mounting system has broad Intel and AMD socket compatibility. A copper microfin coldplate and high-quality ceramic bearing pump help provide reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from your CPU. And, like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, Hydro Series H75 is completely self-contained and never needs filling or maintenance.