CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U Smart App LCD UPS System, 700VA/400W, 6 Outlets, AVR, 1U Rackmount
- 700VA/400W UPS System - Protects rackmount servers, networking equipment, telecom systems and more
- Line interactive-Corrects minor brownouts and overvoltage without wasting the battery life. ENERGY STAR® qualified. GreenPower UPS-reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Multfunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid ; Battery Size :6V/9Ah ; Replacement Battery Cartridge : RB0690X4 , load level and other status information
- Connections: 4 Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets + 2 Surge Protected Outlets and frequency range is 57 - 63 Hz, voltage is 90 - 140 VAC,plug type is NEMA 5-15P,plug style is straight,cord length is 10 feet
- Optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD205) - 1U Rack Mount Form Factor - 3-Year Warranty
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Legal Disclaimer: We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Publisher: Cyber Power
Warranty: 3 Year & $300000 CEG
Details: A rack-mount UPS with line-interactive topology, the CyberPower 6-Outlet Smart App LCD UPS System provides battery backup using simulated sine wave output and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. It uses Automatic Voltage Regulation to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. This version carries 700 volt-amperes and 400 watts.