Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550 - Curved Comfort, Black (920-002555)
- The Wave Combo MK550 includes the K350 model keyboard and M510 Mouse
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver that stays in your notebook
- Contoured laser mouse with rubber grips gives you smooth, precise cursor control
- Wave-design ergonomic keyboard with cushioned palm rest for exceptional typing comfort
- Virtually no battery changes ? up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and two years for the mouse* (* Keyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
- Operate up to 30 feet (10 meters) with the receiver in clear sight of the keyboard and mouse
Legal Disclaimer: A customer returned this product in like new condition. The player was tested and fully functional. It doesn't have any cosmetic issues comes with all original parts, manuals, components in the original package. No difference form a new one but save you a lot.
Operating System: Windows
The Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse uses an ergonomic wave design for more natural typing when working. The Logitech Constant Curve layout is similar to regular keyboards but eases the stress on your wrists and allows for more comfortable working. There are also 18 programmable keys that allow for rapid navigation to applications you use frequently.
The integrated palm rest and adjustable keyboard height help reduce wrist fatigue and make it easier to type for longer periods of time without strain.
Say goodbye to your micro-mouse or touchpad. The MK550 includes a precision-laser mouse for faster navigation and detailed work.
The Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo will have you working for longer with ease. The keyboard has a 3-year battery life, and the mouse has a 2-year battery life.
Setup is simple—just plug in the Logitech Unifying receiver and you’re ready to go. Your keystrokes are safe with built-in 128-bit AES-grade encryption. Keystroke dropouts and keyboard lag are a thing of the past with the built-in 2.4GHz wireless signal.