NETGEAR ProSAFE FS108NA 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch (FS108NA)
- 8 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Plug n Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient helps lower power cost
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
- The ProSafe 8-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch from Netgear is an 8-port Ethernet switch that can operate at speeds of up to 200 Mbps in full-duplex mode
- The switch features Store and Forward packet switching and Auto Uplink ports for automatic MDI/MDI-X detection
- The switch features a compact desktop form factor, making it an excellent addition to your network.
- The switch not only supports standard 10/100 Mbps devices in half-duplex mode, but is also capable of speeds of up to 200 Mbps in full-duplex mode. This makes the switch an excellent option for use in networks where data transfer bandwidth is crucial.
- Plug n Play connectivity easily installs into any network, Packet buffer size: 96KB
- Lifetime Warranty, Advanced Tech Support via chat and Next Business Day Replacement
Hardware Platform: PC
Legal Disclaimer: This product is shipped as is and refunds or returns are not accepted.
Operating System: Windows
Warranty: Until 5 Years, Power Adapter 1 Year
NETGEAR's popular FS100 series desktop switches, known for their reliability and performance, provide your LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for as many as 5, 8, or 16 users. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you're ready to go-there's no software to configure. They negotiate to the fastest possible connection and with Auto Uplink technology, these switches automatically figure out if the link needs a straight-through or cross-over connection, and makes the right choice. Existing 10BASE-T devices are easily integrated within higher bandwidth environments, with full wire speeds on all ports of either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently. And each of these very compact switches is housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use.
When you want solid network performance for your growing business, plus the added benefit of quiet operation, NETGEAR's ProSafe FS105, FS108, and FS116 are your best choices for quality, convenience, and smooth - running usability - all at very affordable prices.
Five, eight, or sixteen ports provide LAN access for many users. Every port supports up to 200 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth and traffic is forwarded flawlessly with automatic flow control.
Solidly built in small sizes that are easy to position when space is at a premium. Ideal for conference rooms, class rooms, study groups or small offices. Place it on any flat surface or use the included wall mount kit to tuck it out of the way.
Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating! Auto negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink takes care of the MDI/MDI-X connection. Eliminate the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables.
No fan means no noise, which helps maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.