PowerBeam M5 400 25dBi 5-pack
Brand: Ubiquiti Networks
- The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tight beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, to improve noise immunity. This feature works in areas crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency
- airOS is a highly developed, user-friendly Ubiquiti firmware technology. The firmware architecture enables high-performance and outdoor multi-point networking. It features protocol support, Ubiquiti channelization, spectral width adjustment, ACK auto-timing, AAP technology, and multi-language support.
- Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality. Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
Publisher: Ubiquiti Networks
Details: Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400 (5-pack) PowerBeam M5 25dBi 5GHz AirMAX CPE 400mm 150+ Mbps