RAVPower FileHub Plus, Wireless Travel Router, SD Card Reader USB Portable Hard Drive Companion, DLNA NAS Sharing Media Streamer 6000mAh External Battery Pack
- Storage Backup: this RAVPower Filehub transfers files between sd cards, usb drives, hard disks and your devices (phone/tablet/computer) to free much more space up for your devices
- Wireless Router: instantly convert a wired network to wireless network. And bridge and extend WiFi, share internet securely with others
- Media Streamer & Sharer: seamlessly share with your families, friends and stream your videos, photos, and music on your connected smartphones, tablets, TVs, media players, Chromecast, Roku, and other DLNA devices, via App Filehub Plus
- SD Card USB Reader: wirelessly recognize USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards with your devices (phone/tablet/computer) via RAVPower Filehub plus APP, even more support with a usb hub
- Upgraded Chip & External Battery Packs: New MTK7620N core built-in chip, better performance in hardware & software. Built-in 6000mAh power bank (5V/1A) enables you to charge most of phones at least for once, without worries about low power
Hardware Platform: mac
Legal Disclaimer: 1. RP-WD03 cannot stream the media purchased from iTunes except DRM free medias due to digital rights management policy. 2. RP-WD03 supports SDHC, SDXC, FAT16/FAT32/NTFS flash drive and hard disk. (A firmware upgrade may be needed. For more information, please contact Ravpower Customer Service anytime)
Details: RAVPower RP-WD03 FileHub is NEW upgraded Filehub Plus, 6000 mAh power bank, portable travel router, SD card USB reader and a media streamer.
1) Supporting to reading USB hard drives up to 4TB and SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 256GB.
2) Perfect for when you need to free up space for Android or iOS devices.
3) Up to 5 mobile devices can connect simultaneously allowing you to stream media from the SD or USB drives, or you can directly share files between two different storage devices.
4) As a portable router, you can turn any wired network and make it wireless, or connect it via a DSL or cable modem and it will act as a regular router.
5) Act as WiFi extender, If you connect it to an existing Wi-Fi network, you can share hotspot access with all your friends and families - perfect for hotels or places you each need to pay for internet access.
Please note: 1) Due to the limitation of the Apple iOS system, you can ONLY access the Photos folder on your iPad/iPhone; Filehub is currently unable to sync with media files stored in iTunes to USB storage devices due to digital rights management (DRM).
2) Does not work with Mac formatted hard drive.