Razer Naga Hex V2 - Ergonomic MOBA Gaming Mouse with 7 Programmable Thumb Buttons - 16,000 Adjustible DPI
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
Color: Black with Chroma Lighting
- Created specifically for MOBA gamers, the Razer Naga Hex Chroma comes with a 7 button thumb grid outfitted with mechanical buttons, positioned in a way that ensures you never misclick.
- Each of these buttons is programmable, giving you easy and quick access to skills, no matter how intense the fight gets.
- Redesigned with comfort in mind, the Razer Naga Hex Chroma now features a new ergonomic form factor that will fit the most popular playstyles.7 feet braided fiber USB cable
- Regardless of your grip-style, hand shape and size, this impressive mouse will enable you to continue dominating without any strain on your hand, even during the most taxing of gaming marathons.
- Choose from an impressive spectrum of true 16.8 million colors and effects to personalize your Razer Naga Hex Chroma and see your playstyle in a different light.
Publisher: Razer Inc.
Warranty: 2 years
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is Chroma Lighting and where can I find out more about it?
Chroma by Razer represents more than just multicolor, it opens up limitless personalization options. Whether it’s your favorite shade of green or your guild colors, Chroma gives you the freedom to decide. It could be one, three or even thirty-seven colors, with a spectrum of visual effects featuring 16.8 million colors; the possibilities are whatever you can imagine.If I have other Chroma enabled devices, can I sync the lighting effects with my Naga Chroma?
Yes, you can. All Chroma enabled devices are equipped with inter-device color synchronization. With just one click of a button via Razer Synapse, your Razer Chroma enabled devices’ lighting effects will by synchronized. Note that the lighting effect you would like to sync has to be supported by both Razer Chroma devices individually.What buttons can I register for Macros on Razer mice?
You can set macros to reflect the majority of keyboard keys except the Windows keys and enhanced function keys. Mouse button presses are not programmable to macros.What are Master Acceleration and Master Sensitivity Control?
Master Acceleration lets you assign the same sensitivity for both the X and Y axis. Master Sensitivity Control allows for fine tuning specific X and Y axis sensitivity.