RIOTORO Full Tower, Fully Customizable RGB Color Gaming Case with Clear Window Panel [CR1280]
- Full Color RGB Customization allows you to change the color scheme inside and outside the case
- Stylish design plus clear side panel gives you bragging rights when showing off your Gaming Rig!
- Unparalleled Thermal Performance with Performance Mode and Low-Key Fan Speed settings
- Improved Cable Management (ICM) technology was designed after hours of testing multiple component configurations
- Tool Free Design and Cable Management makes building your system quick and easy. No dedicated space for Disk Drive
Details: The RIOTORO Prism CR1280 Full Tower Customizable RGB Color Enthusiast Case was designed from the ground-up to deliver unparalleled cooling performance, quiet operation, and complete color customization while providing an elegant but aggressive design that compliments any room; from a college dorm room to professional office the Prism case will be an unmistakable conversation starter. The Prism CR1280 is perfect for Enthusiasts who want their system's color scheme to match their personal style, or mood. The Prism Case offers the ability to switch and select any of its supported 256 colors from the front panel for easy use. The RIOTORO Prism CR1280 provides the availability to control system fan speeds. Two Fan Speed options have been built-in to further offer incremental customization for Enthusiasts; The Performance Mode was designed to deliver maximum airflow throughout each compartment of the case providing effective cooling to increase the Performance of critical components like the Graphics Card, CPU, and Power Supply during rigorous game play, overclocking, or processor intensive tasks like video rendering. The Low-Key Mode was designed to minimize noise from fans when you're relaxing, hanging-out, and using your rig for simple tasks. RIOTORO's Improved Cable Management (ICM) technology was designed after hours of testing multiple component configurations to offer specific hidden compartments throughout the interior of the case to conceal loose cables from various components like the Power Supply, allowing for effective and effortless Airflow across the most heat producing areas of your rig. It also provides a clean environment that allows each hardware component to be seen through the Prism's side panel window giving any Enthusiast bragging rights when showing-off their custom rig.