Rosewill Mini ITX Tower/ Desktop Computer Case with 250-Watts 20+4Pin and 1 SATA Connector RS-MI-01 BK
- Featuring one external 5.25" drive bay and two 3.5" drive bays (one external and one internal)
- Equipped with a 250W power supply unit to handle ample power consumption for most mini-ITX systems
- Features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0 and two audio ports
- Motherboard Compatibility: Mini-ITX
- Power Supply: 250W(Model:AL8250SFX)
- PSU Main Connector: 20+4Pin
- Dimensions: 13.00" x 8.70" x 5.10"
Legal Disclaimer: Note: All the brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Publisher: Rosewill Direct
Details: Packing 3 drive bays, 1 full-height expansion slot, 2 USB and 2 audio ports into a slender steel case, Rosewill's RS-MI-01 gives you a powerful platform for building a solid mini-ITX system. Bearing a 250W PSU that acts as an exhaust fan, this compact case has many of the features you'd expect from a larger box, all orderly arranged to do the job neatly and efficiently. The front 5.25" bay is equipped with optical drive covers, to keep things clean and equipment hidden. The side panels have large areas of vents for optimal air flow, so you can keep you computer components cool for system stability. Rosewill gives you the box to put it all together, but lets you have the joy of customizing your own private little powerhouse!