Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen WiFi Wireless Router / Range Extender / Access Point / Wireless Bridge - Works with Amazon Alexa
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- 95% of customers SET IT UP IN 3 MINUTES using Touchscreen Wizard; World's 1st TOUCHSCREEN Router
- NO PC/Mac/CD needed for Setup or Management
- MULTI PURPOSE USAGE: Use as primary WiFi Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge - No built-in DSL modem
- UNIVERSAL RANGE EXTENDER MODE: Compatible with any existing router (eg: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin etc.); COMPATIBLE WITH PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY and UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Technical Support: +1 (855) 969 7328 or email@example.com
Warranty: 1 Year Limited warranty
Details: "A WiFi Router You Won't Have to Hide" - New York Times
"A wireless router for the post-PC era" - CNet
"Almond easily achieves its stated goal of simplifying networking setup" - Ars Technica
"Almond may just change the way users go about setting up their wi-fi connection" - CNBC
Revolutionary Touch Screen WiFi Router + Range Extender
Almond is a revolutionary device that brings touch to Wireless Routers for the first time in history.
For the first time users can setup & maintain their router easily from its highly intuitive touch screen.
You can avoid the cumbersome PC/Mac based setup that is common with other routers.
Its dual purpose -- You can use it either as a Wireless Router or a Range Extender
Range Extender (Booster/Repeater)
If you already have an existing router but are not happy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly!
It is compatible with most routers from Apple, Netgear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, Dlink, Asus, Verizon, AT&T, etc..
Wireless N Router
Almond can also be used as a full featured Wireless router with speeds upto 300Mbps.
Just connect it to your Cable/DSL/Fiber modem and follow the intuitive on-screen instructions to set it up
Wireless Bridge (WiFi to Ethernet)
You can connect your older devices (PC/TV) that only have Ethernet to a WiFi network
Securifi takes Security very seriously. Unlike other routers, Almond is fully secure out of the Box.
Also, each Almond ships with a unique and random name (SSID) and password set at the factory.
Almond default SSID's 'nomap' tag prevents your router from being recorded in Google's Location Tracking Database.
300Mbps MIMO, 2 antennas
2 LAN + 1 WAN Ports
Power Supply: 5V, 1A
Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ, UPnP