SIIG DP SoundWave Dual Profile PCI-Express 7.1-Channel Sound Card IC-710211-S1
- BUILT-IN HD audio controller to deliver perfomance to high-definition 7.1 surround sound quality
- INSTALLS in standard height or low profile chassis with included brackets.
- INCLUDES four playback DMAs and three recording DMAs
- COMPLIANT with PCI-Express 1.1 specification, Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS with integrated Transmitter/Received: 192K, 176.4K, 96K, 48K, 44.1K with 16/24bit resolutions
Hardware Platform: PC
Warranty: 3 years
Details: SIIG’s DP SoundWave 7.1 PCIe enhances your desktop computer’s audio performance with high-definition 7.1 surround sound quality. It supports audio outputs up to 192K sampling rate, high-resolution 24bit PCM Codec, and optical SPDIF output for audio expansion. This dual-profile 7.1 channel PCIe adapter can be installed in either standard height or low-profile chassis with the included bracket. It's the most cost-effective solution to upgrade your existing audio capability to high-definition 7.1 channels, bringing amazing surround sound quality for better music, movies and gaming experiences from your system.