Toshiba X300 4TB Performance Desktop and Gaming Hard Drive 7200 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive (HDWE140XZSTA)
- High storage density and capacity with up to 6TB of storage-Tackle extreme tasks and accommodate a massive collection of large digital files with spacious storage capacity
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- Intelligent Serial ATA interface ensures compatibility with most major brands of Serial ATA enabled laptop PCs
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) support enhances seek-time performance and 7,200RPM speed with 128MB data buffer delivers exceptional performance that gamers and creative professionals demand.
- Internal shock detection and ramp-loading technology help protect your drive and data
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology offers higher capacities, excellent reliability and robustness
- Tunnel Magneto-Resistive (TMR) recording head technology delivers improved stability
- Built-in cache algorithm and buffer management enhance real-time read/write performance
Hardware Platform: PC; Mac
Publisher: Toshiba America Information Systems
Release Date: 2015-09-30
Details: Seeking massive capacity and extreme performance for pro-level gaming, graphic design and animation? Make sure your desktop is powered by the Toshiba X300 Series 3.5” desktop internal hard drive and explore a whole new world of awesome speed and performance. Offering massive storage of up to 6TB, plus a wealth of advanced data protection features built-in, this drive delivers impressive high-storage density and capacity that can keep you moving at lightning-fast speed. Whether you're deep into AutoCAD files, animated graphics and video editing-or staying right in the action with your favorite games-this drive delivers serious real-time performance and advanced features, too. It combines Toshiba's time-tested hard drive technology with an internal shock sensor and ramp-loading technology for enhanced drive and data protection, plus the advantages of an intelligent Serial ATA interface, state-of-the-art Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) support and Tunnel Magneto-Resistive (TMR) recording head technology for exceptional speed and reliability. When you need extreme performance to meet tough demands, look no further than the X300 drive. It delivers all you need, and more.