TP-Link N150 USB WiFi Adapter with SoftAP Mode - Nano Size, Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 - Mac OS 10.6~10.11 - Linux Kernal 2.6~3.16 (TL-WN725N)
- Upgrade your WiFi speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- SoftAP Mode turns a wired Internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a WiFi hotspot
- Connects laptops and PCs to Wireless N networks via USB
- Nano design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Advanced security with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Compatible with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) - Mac OS (10.6~10.11) - Linux Kernal (2.6~3.16)
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"*
Legal Disclaimer: TP-Link Accessory TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless-N Nano USB Adapter Retail (TL-WN725N) Manufacturer: TP-Link, Model: TL-WN725N
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Platform: Windows Vista Business
Warranty: TWO YEAR
Miniature Design – Plug in and Forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, you can connect the nano adapter to the USB port of your computer and leave it there, similar to how you use a wireless mouse. There's no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB ports or that the adapter may fall out when moving the connected computer.
150Mbps Wireless N Speed
The TL-WN725N complies with wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards and transmits data at up to 150Mbps. It supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions.
If your computer's operating system doesn't install the driver of the TL-WN725N automatically after plug-in, you just need to install the driver from the bundled CD or from TP-LINK's website. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network. If you want to use advanced features of the adapter such as Soft AP, you can install the TP-LINK utility to access those functions.
Create a Hotspot with the SoftAP Feature
Whenever there is only wired Internet connection, you can activate the SoftAP function of the TL-WN725N after installing the bundled utility software, and create a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices. This feature is useful when travelling to places where there is only one cable for Internet and mutiple people have to use the Internet.
- Support USB 2.0
What's in the Box
- Wireless Adapter TL-WN725N
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
TP-LINK USB Wireless Adapter Series
|Which Wireless Adapter is Right for Me?||TL-WN725N||TL-WN823N||TL-WDN3200||TL-WDN4200||Archer T4U|
|Product Name||150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter||300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter||N600 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter||N900 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter||AC1200 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter|
|Maximum Wireless Speed||2.4GHz: 150Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps||2.4GHz: 300Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 450Mbps |
|2.4GHz: 300Mbps |