TRENDnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch and Cable Kit, Device Monitoring, Auto-Scan, Audible Feedback, USB 1.1, Windows, Linux, TK-207K
- 2-port KVM switch with VGA and USB connections to computers
- Device monitoring with Auto-Scan and audible feedback
- High quality 2048 x 1536 resolution for a crisp display
- Support most operating systems and advance mouse designs
- Please Note: We do not recommend using this product with a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse. Kindly refer the User Guide before use
Hardware Platform: Unix
Legal Disclaimer: ALL SALES ARE FINAL, SELLER DESCRIBES EACH ITEM ACCURATELY.
Operating System: linux
Platform: Windows XP Professional
Warranty: 1 year
Details: The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PCs with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PCs with a simple press of a button Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PCs instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.