TRENDnet USB to Serial Converter, Connect a RS-232 Serial Device to a USB Port, Easy Installation, Universal Plug & Play, TU-S9
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- Interface: USB - 1.1 Type A RS-232 (9-pin) Male
- Supported OS: Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista (32/64-bit)/XP(32/64-bit)/ 2000/ME/98SE Mac OS 10.1~10.6.
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals, TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND.
- 28/24 AWG Cable Gauge with 500kbps Data Rate.
- Easy Plug and Play installation with 2-years limited warranty.
- Cable Length: 24 inch.
Legal Disclaimer: no international orders please
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
Publisher: Trend Lab
Warranty: 30 Days and Manufacturer
Details: This USB to Serial converter allows you to connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your Desktop or Laptop PC. Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer. Easy installation with Universal Plug and Play. Compliant with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE and Mac OS 10.1~10.6 . 2-year limited warranty.